Friday, April 25, 2008

Where did it go??


So my 40.00 deposit at pokerstars is all gone already, and it will be at least two weeks before I can redeposit. As much as I read about bankroll management, I still played it all away within two weeks. I am not the kind of person that can multi-table so I cant really sit down and grind for hours on end, but I LOVE the tourneys and that is where I am going to focus my efforts from now on.

Got fitted for a new wheelchair a month ago, went to my dodtor today for my semi annual visit and to have him sign off so the order could be placed and I will know whether I am getting it or not by Tuesday, I am so psyched to finally get a collapsible chair that fits me as I have my old chair which I have improved to the point that it no longer fits, and a collapsible chair that was given to me with a power chair that doesnt fit either. I think the guy that had both of these chairs was about four feet tall by five feet wide, they are too wide and too short for my 6'4" 285-300 lb frame.


Well thats it for tonight, hopefully I will have great things to add by the next time I post here.

No comments: