Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I love Cardschat and the great members there!!!

So I got up today and met with my PSR worker which stands for Psycho-Social Rehabilitation, and we got on the subject of keeping a diary or (journal), whichever you prefer. Well he asked me what I do to keep my head on straight and I told him about my blog, so I came in to find the URL for it. Of course I cant keep stuff like that in my head so I had to log in to Cardschat.com to get the address and I had a Private Message from Robwhufc, who is a respected member of the community and it says :
Hey
I saw on your blog that you emptied out on stars, so i've sent you $11.
Pace yourself!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I could have fallen over dead when I read this because I was wondering if I could afford to have my dog shaved and still have any money to play at stars this week!!
Rob, I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for this and as soon as I rebuild some br I will definitely send that (plus some of my winnings) back to show my appreciation.
That is why I love the community at www.cardschat.com because they are some of the nicest people that I have ever met!!!

Thats it for today folks, if there is anything that you would like me to focus on specifically, then feel free to reply to my blog.

No comments: