Friday, May 9, 2008

Latest bankroll update!!!!

Ok, I gave in and redeposited Thursday after figuring out my finances.
I made an initial deposit of 50.00 at Pokerstars, transferred 15.00 to Jessie which left me with 35.00. I hopped into a 2.75 18 seater and bubbled. :-( But that is Poker for ya.
So tonight, I decided to play a 1.25 18 seater and here are the results of that game I got busy chatting with a player from the North Shore of Oahu, and went from first to last several times, but had a great game, even if I had to settle for third!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PokerStars Tournament #87806184, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $1.50/$0.2518 playersTotal Prize Pool: $27.00
Tournament started - 2008/05/10 - 00:35:43 (ET)
Dear 1nickgreek,
You finished the tournament in 3rd place.A $5.40 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Better payout for less money which is always +EV in my book!!
I have a 5.25 private game tomorrow, but I'm not too sure I will play it because it is above my br.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all have a wonderful weekend, I start college again Monday 05-12-08 so if you dont hear from me too often that is why.

Nick

No comments: